So reading stuff I've been thinking about systems...
- High/Heroic Fantasy campaign - B/XD&D, Pendragon, Lord of the Rings Adventure guidebook, Savage Worlds, ASOIAF-RPG,
- Planetary Romance/ Sword and Sorcery - Savage Worlds, Barbarians of Lemuria, OD&D Hack,
- Sci-Fi - I was very inspired by Stars Without Numbers, I still have a soft spot for Traveller and Eclipse Phase too is firing up my imagination (still) and hanging in there is Starblazer Adventures and I have the Shadowrun game we have had shots at every now and then.
- A late entry into the sweepstakes is Super Heroes - We all nostalgically considered the old days of juvenile super heroing and thought this could be a blast too
- I'm thinking MSH or Smallville but also looking at Mutant City blues, MnM and Saga-Marvel these last three not too seriously.
So out of all that Stars without number, B/XD&D and Barbarians of Lemuria have my mind share right now. I'll go into each of these in more depth over the coming week.